Finsudprom provided consulting and project management support to Yaroslavl Shipyard which yielded participation in Program for development of transportation system in Russia, and from 2010 to 2016 the shipyard delivered various mechanical engineering and metalworks products for inland waterways:
- complete river gates for Uglich hydroelectric complex (metalwork weight approx. 190 t.)
- various oversized metalworks for river gates Faustovo, Severka, Andreevka, Trudkomunna;
- river gate shutters for Kuzminski river gate (metalwork weight approx. 1100 t.)
- various metalworks for Rybinsk river gate (approx. 260 t.)
- various metalworks for Beloomut river gate (approx. 570 t.)
Other mechanical engineering and metalworks production includes various components for an oil refinery in Tomsk.